Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Best of Youtube...In My Opinion #1

I don't watch television. It's not because I don't like it, or that it's nothing to watch, but because I lost my remote some time ago and I honestly don't feel like looking for it. So to entertain myself, when I'm not working, I either watch Netflix or videos on youtube.

What I watch on youtube depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just have to watch that one scene from that one movie that I absolutely love. But majority of the time it's to stare at some beautiful piece of man meat. 

Here's a collection of the videos that I had to add to my list of favorites.

5) Warning: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF SPIDERS CUZ THIS SHIT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU ITCH LIKE CRAZY.



#1 reason as to why I'm always apprehensive about traveling to other countries. 

4) You don't like it? Go in there and wash the dishes...

families like this make me feel 10x better about my family

3) Jon Lajoie's Everyday Normal Guy
    This song takes me back to the days to NYE of 2008. Me, Merry Merry, and Marie laughing our asses off at the ridiculousness of this song before going out for the end of 2008. Memories.


2) All The Hot Ones Are Named David...

To be honest, I have no idea what he's talking about and I don't care. He's just so beautiful!

1) Wipe Me Down


There are no words...

*BONUS* Ms.Tyra spends 2 whole mins talking about smiling with her eyes.