Monday, January 18, 2010

Monique's Good Luck Charms?



I was told by someone very close to me (my mother) to talk about Monique's hairy ass gams. I tried to think of something harsh and evil to say about this woman, but I couldn't. I was kinda pissed because, I usually have something overly critical to say about anyone. Then it dawned on me. Monique is a freakin' genius. Hell it's clear she hasn't shaved her legs since she won the role of Nikki Parker. Those bastards have carried her ass from obscure network player to Golden Globe winner. Who am I to complain about a system that works? And now that I think about it, when was the last time we saw Meryl "T-Bone" Streep's legs?  Helen Mirren? Dame Judi Dench? So there you have it. The secret to success isn't hard work and dedication. Bullshit! It's hairy ass gams. So suck on that!