Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back from Cali!





Back from Cali and I had to have a day of rest. WOOOOO! I didn't know that sleep was so important until my last full day in Cali. I barely slept before the trip and I felt the major lack of it on the last day. A friend and I were walking on Santa Monica Pier and boom! I felt like passing out. SO the lesson of the day: Get at least 8 hours of sleep before any major traveling. 

Anywho, remember the guy I said was a real man? The one I pocket dialed on accident? Well UGH! What in the hell? I have seriously been talking to Patrick Bateman since January 2010 and didn't even know it. WOW! dude just flipped on me like some major wack job then tried to say that it was I. I basically asked him why he was acting so shady towards me and he said, and I quote, "I can't deal with this. This is too much. You are over analyzing everything!"

What? How can one over analyze if there is nothing there to analyze. And I must admit that I was a little awkward when I went to go see him, but give me a break it was technically our first meeting since the first time I met him in October of 2008. Bitch please! On to the next one. 

Besides dealing with crazy ass dudes, being sleep deprived, and going ridiculously broke, I must say that I had a good time in California. I ran into some speed bumps, but all is good, and I can't wait for my next trip. I'm planning on visiting my family in December and bringing in the new year with my friends. I really enjoyed myself and couldn't believe how hospitable my friends and family were to me and my friend. They are seriously the best!