Thursday, September 2, 2010

I DON'T CARE!





When I'm sitting in front of a television (which isn't very often since I don't have a television) I like to tune out. I like to put the stress of the day on the back burner and zone out.

I don't care about world news, politics, celebrities, bills, stuff that jiggles that didn't before, global warming, acne, weird smells, or anyone while I'm sitting in front of the television unless one of the previously stated subjects is mentioned on the program that I just so happen to be watching at the time. 

Sunday night I was watching True Blood when my uncle figured it was the perfect time to say my name over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I answered. When I finally answered him he handed me an at home White Castle burger...I don't eat meat.

With nothing left to do but bug the hell out of me he proceeded to ask me about an earring he gave me two years ago (a gold hoop earring with the word: LOVE spelled in gold in the middle) I told him that I didn't remember the earring and that I didn't want the burgers and went back to watching True Blood (which only had one more minute of air time and I was hanging on the edge of my seat). He then tapped me on the shoulder, deverting my attention away from True Blood once again, and handed me an earring (the above photo)...I guess he thought since he gave one earring two years ago it was his duty to make sure he gave the another two years later.

So wait, now that I have both earrings I can't wear them on my trip to Cali. Now that I have these two earrings, I can...finally feel complete as a person. I'm whole. Oh all the possibilities! All the wonderful things that I can do with these cheap ass earrings that I'm sure don't match. All the great things I can do with these ugly ass earrings that will probably turn my ears green. All the magnificent things I can do, I'm so excited I can't contain myself!

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
And YES! I'm still upset that I missed the last five minutes of True Blood