Sunday, February 20, 2011

War of the Gargantuas


I would honestly sit in front of my television and watch these movies so much that I'm positive I know every line to just about every one of the movies listed above. 

Sometimes I find myself sitting at work humming the entire theme to Enter The Dragon or making the sound effects from Master of the Flying Guillotine. However, there are some things that I would love to banish from my brain forever. 

Last night while I was trying to fall asleep, I kept singing the words to a song that was in The War of the Gargantuas, which stands as the worst movie I've EVER seen. 


I still can't understand why in the middle of a horror movie, the creators of this film thought it would be a good idea for a musical number to be had, but it's there. I also can't understand how and why someone would write such a shit song to be heard by millions (I know I'm over exaggerating...hundreds), but it was written. I will also never understand why, at such an important time for sleep, I had this song stuck in my head, but it was there. 

I've only seen this movie once, but I still remember that most unsavory song.