Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's A Blizzard!


So I decided to post. Why not? I haven't done it in a while, so let's get going:

I mentioned before that I went off on someone. Let me just say that I don't normally go off on people. I like to laugh at people who try to upset me, but this one particular person, who decided to test me, had it coming. It's a co-worker of mine, and before you all think that it's some young woman with no home training realize that this person is a grown-ass woman with two children of her own. I believe her to be a menopausal woman of at least 50.

Apparently she believes that I have been mean to her in the past few months. I don't think I have, and here's why: THIS BITCH HAS SNAPPED AT ME FOR THE DUMBEST REASON AND I HAVE YET TO SAY ANYTHING BACK TO HER...until recently.

I don't know what it is about me that attracts the crazy (as I have said before) but these mofos keep coming around like ants to a can of grape pop. I wish they would go away because they are ALWAYS fucking up my chi. 

I don't want to go into detail of what was said and done, but just know that she is now a person I no longer want to speak to or be around. However, I will go over what I don't like about her:

I hang out with people my age, because why the hell would I want to hang out with a 50 year old menopausal chick when it is my personal opinion that this woman should be at home taking care of her two teenage children. I don't like people who run away from responsibility (edit: LOL! look at the pot calling the kettle black) and she is someone who definitely someone who does the latter.

After a long day at work (and directing people to the fucking X-Mas shop for the 100th time) some co-workers and I like to go out for a beer after work...why does this menopausal chick like to tag along with us. I don't mind a group. The more the merrier! However, the more needs to be in fact merrier for me to enjoy myself. Another thing I don't like is a self-centered and self-loathing menopausal chick. When there is nothing to talk about other than your weight gain and lack of dick action...that's when it's time to put down the beer and ask for the check.

I swear this chick asks me every damn day how much I weigh...I don't want to talk about my short stint with veganism with you, and no! I don't care that you slept with a man you believe to be gay. That makes you the fool who won't stop talking about your issues and me the ear...I don't want to be her ear! I would rather hear my grandfather talk about his green toenail than hear this chick's voice.

OH THE VOICE! It's very loud and sounds like it has been deepened by smoking, drinking, and crying. It's unbearable! I'm embarrassed every time she's around me.

AHHHHHHHHH! I can go on and on about how I don't like her, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. She is who she is and you can't change an old bitch. However, I can stay the hell away from her until I calm down about the situation, because yes I'm still a little heated and every time I see her I want to give her a paper cut. SO VIOLENT!