Monday, December 13, 2010

This Actually Looks Pretty Good!

Okay so the trailer for POTC 4 has been released to the public, and I seriously dorked out while watching it. I LOVE the Pirates movies, always have, and I'm so excited to see a new one; especially one not featuring Orlando Bloom and the always pouty Kiera Knightley.

I don't know about my loyal legion, but I absolutely hated the last Pirates movie, so much so that I don't even own it and can't even watch it when it's on the tele. However, I'm hoping that I don't fall under the spell of an awesome trailer and shit movie, because this movie seems like it's going to be pretty good. 

I know when I found out about the casting of Ms. Penelope Cruz, I wasn't excited. In fact, I mentioned how much her accent annoys me. That was me being cynical...and I'm sorry. Her accent is very cute! And it would be even cuter if she doesn't annoy me when I go see this film.