Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patty's 2011

...

I don't have much to say about this year's festivities. My time out in Wrigleyville was filled with a less than stellar time among drunk frat boys and their groupies. 

I definitely have to find another spot for future St. Patty's celebrations.

To tell you the truth, I forgot most of the goings ons of that night, and I'm glad. 

However, I do remember getting into a shoving matching with a drunk dude and his unfortunate looking dance partner. I don't care what anyone says, just because music is playing doesn't mean that it's okay to dance at the bar. That's what the dance floor is for!

I also remember the movie Stripes being played at one of my many bar stops of the night. I believe it to be one of the weirdest moments in my nightlife. 

I know last year, I danced with a very happy fat ginger, but watching a techno remix of Stripes has shown that I have grown since that previous moment. LOL! I can't explain it with any other word except: RANDOM.

The highlight of my night came when it was time to leave. A very tiny man was sitting on the ground at the train station in Wrigleyville, while he ate a very big slice of pizza. I remember it because at that very moment I had wished I had a pizza or some White Castle. Neither were available for my consumption. 

All in all, the night was a total bust. I hope to have a better time next year, but hopefully in California.