Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Getting Ugly

It looks like the rumor of Jesse James cheating on Sandra Bullock just might be true. According to People Magazine, Sandra will be a no show at The Blind Side London premiere. Her reason being her absence is due to "unforeseen personal reasons". That is code for: I'm currently beating the shit out of my vanilla gorilla.

I wrote the last post right before I had to go to class, and I was rushing back to a computer to see what was going on. I HOPE this isn't true. It would be kinda heartbreaking to know that you found out your husband was cheating on you while you were filming the movie that you won an Oscar for. I wouldn't be able to look at that thing again. The Oscar is cursed. I mean seriously. Kate Winslet and her dude of 7 years have recently split and she won the Best Actress Oscar last year. That thing is either tainted or selfish and I now know that I don't want one. He only wants the ladies to himself, and is willing to ruin vanilla flavors, smells, and colors in the process. I can't take this anymore. I need a drink.

*correction* the premiere has been canceled. Once again I HOPE this isn't true.